Saturday, December 26, 2015

note

Heard some pogo last  night, thought it was nice and relaxing.  But watching their music videos is (although mesmerizing in the extreme) not all that relaxing .  As evidenced by this link HERE.


However.  This one is.  Or try the other link.  (choose your own adventure). WhatEVER. I'm not the boss of you.

Or maybe I am.  Put youtube on autoplay and just lay around listening to this shiesseeee all dayyyyy.


On another note, I hate it when I mention that I haven't heard of something (Like shin chan or pogo) and people respond with extreme shock like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!??!"

GAH YES I'M ACTUALLY JUST JOKING YOU IDIOT.  SORRY I SPENT MY CHILDHOOD WITH BOOKS AND NOT TV SINCE MY PARENTS WERE TOO CHEAP TO BUY ONE.  SORRY SORRY SORRY LET ME OFFER YOU A PERSONALIZED APOLOGY FOR MY DISCREPANCY.

man typing in all caps gets addicting after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment