Monday, December 28, 2015

dadada

At this point in my life some of my friends are married or in long-term commitments... And when I talk with them it's all sunshine and roses and when-are-you-getting married.

Talk with the other half and hear about how stupid everyone is to get married this early, and how love is ephemeral and not worth pursuing..

pur-SPECT-ive.

Heard to get smug when there's so many thousands of miles between us.  Like I won the lottery but all the money is in an offshore bank and I can't access it very often.  can I just withdraw ALL of it. please.

In other news I know a lot of people in inter-racial and/or interfaith marriages/relationships and that makes me happy.  That's what's going to eventually unite us together.

Or you know.  We could just keep fighting each other until this planet kicks the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment