Saturday, August 22, 2015

bring color to my skies

 We met this guy earlier in the summer at the first Salsa Explosion event and then re-met him at the second salsa explosion.  Exchanged numbers because he's clearly an awesome dancer so I'll probably see him in the future.

ANYWAYS.

He called me today.  Out of nowhere.  I really don't do phone calls, they make me vaguely uneasy, even when I'm calling a close friend (which he is not).

Talked for about an hour.  Barely know him, but after I got the I-have-a-boyfriend bombshell out of the way we had a really good talk. 

People don't do that you know?  Just call strangers (unless they're trying to get it...)

 I really don't get all that much real talk lately.



Oh and I may move to Minneapolis sometime this next month.  Time for a change.  And I wasn't able to get the days that I wanted to work.  Got six shifts where I usually get 24. 

Hmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment